[Ansteorra] Event Stewards- Stop boring us to death

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:07:14 PST 2010

Oh, how I wish we could be ready by the 6th to do this.

Gail, I'm going to try to have one of the pieces ready but no guarantees.
I've been doubtful about doing it there as the BG after dark crowd hasn't
been particularly steady- lots of folks go off site for fun and it seems to
erode the atmosphere- don't you wish more folks stuck around on site after
hours?  It's also difficult to control who is exposed to us if we do it
during the day... again, this show is NOT for little eyes.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round..."