[Ansteorra] Event Stewards- Stop boring us to death

Samantha Smith sasmith0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:03:13 PST 2010

Cost negotiable. Payment to be sent to the Federspil house, c/o Sophie.

What? Don't look at me, it's my layabout younger brother Joachim who dallies
with the actors. One must wonder about a lad who dresses up in girl's
clothing all the time. He's dressing up as a NUN this time. Heaven knows
what he's up to.

Sophie, innocent as the day is long