[Ansteorra] King's Round Table, January 23rd, 2010

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:31:04 PST 2010

There is no event schedule link to click. :(

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds <
master.barat at gmail.com> wrote:

> King's Round Table!
> January 23, 2010
>
> Join the Barony of Namron as we host King's Round Table (Red Tape). For
> Information please visit the Barony of Namron's website.
>
> The webpage includes:
>
> Map to the Site
> Area Restaurants
> Area Hotels and Motels
> Map to OCCC.
> Map of buildings at OCCC
> A printable pdf copy of the event ad
>
> As well as the usual event info.
>

> Event Schedule!
>
> Click here to download a copy of the event schedule. This schedule also
> includes a map of the college with the classrooms we are using highlighted
> in (of course) Ansteorran yellow.
>
> For those who have never attended a King's Round Table the event is
> attended in modern clothing (no garb).
>
> Park in lot A and head to the main entrance (it's clearly marked). Once
> there follow the many signs to the main dining area. We will also be putting
> up signs shown directions to each classroom.
>
> If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me or my
> co-event stewards.
>

> Event Stewards:
>
> Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
> M.K.A.: Stephen Pursley
> 1333 Ann's Place
> Moore, OK 73160
> (405) 420-1382
> master.barat at gmail.com
>

> Master William FitzBubba
> M.K.A.: Bill Herron
> P.O. Box 721268
> Norman, OK
> 73070 (405) 310-6241 whherron3 at gmail.com
>

> Schedule-o-crat:
>
> Duchess Conal ORiordain
> M.K.A.: Crystal Lemming
> 2125 Los Rios Blvd.
> Plano, TX 75074
> (214) 794-0732
> seneschal at ansteorra.org

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion