[Ansteorra] Slat beds

Albin_oil_de_larrun albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 13:55:28 PST 2010

I guess I should be a bit more specific.

I am looking for a period slat bed for my 12x12 regent pavillion. I don't like the ground. Lol. I have friends that use them. There are plans in the web, jus thought someone might be making them.

"Stand and Deliver, lest the devil he may take you"

Excerpt from "Whisky in the Jar"