[Ansteorra] EMERGENCY

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 06:09:45 PST 2010

This is a change from the scam I have been approached with before. One
of my High School class mates had his FB account hacked. Fortunately I
couldn't afford to wire any money to him, but his wife got notified
and logged in and changed the password, because someone else was
contacted and that other person was their neighbor and also a cop and
knew that my HS mate was not in England.