[Ansteorra] EMERGENCY

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:55:04 PST 2010

A friend of mine did have all her cash and passport stolen when she
was in Beijing for a conference. Not sure on the exact details of how
it happened, but she didn't contact me or anyone else for help, she
went to the embassy. Just in case this ever happens to you, that is
what you should do as well. And if a friend does contact you for help
legitimately, that is the advice you should give.

~Eve