[Ansteorra] EMERGENCY

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Mon Jan 25 08:09:27 PST 2010

In this case, it would be most effective to match the grammar of the person
who's account one hacked. However, in general I think the bad grammar may
actually work in the scam artist's favor. They don't want to deal with
people who are alert, aware and intelligent. A scam artist would much rather
deal with someone who is NOT bright enough to look at the bad grammar and
know something is amiss.

The really sick thing about scam artists is that they don't tend to prey on
those for whom the losses would just be a large inconvenience. They prey on
the less educated, the poor, the elderly and others who are less capable of
defending themselves and less capable of recovering after a loss. Our
fiction may romanticize them but the truth is con artists are sociopathic
scum.

Doré