[Ansteorra] Duchess Carol of Bellatrix

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:07:59 PST 2010

I sadly have met only her son HG Stephan
but his worth and quality are an example to myself and others
he is a noble and fine man
He is the product of this great lady of wondrous memory
may her legend and glory never fade
my heart aches for our loss; for I have come to understand we are a vast
family
the loss of one great or small makes our world a little darker
To my friend Stephan and to the rest of the family, you have my prayers
may you find the strength to rejoice in her memory
Lord Svipdagr of Northumbria ASCr