[Ansteorra] Off topic: Windows programmer needed

Michael Graff explorer at flame.org
Wed Jan 27 12:23:42 PST 2010

My company is hiring, working remote is likely quite fine.  We can talk
about either consulting or employee hire.

What we need is a windows programmer to work on a project which includes
networking, GUI, and "windows integration" of what is today a Unix based
project.

Desirable abilities are C++ programming skills (Microsoft and gnu
styles), working remotely, and ability to learn about little things like
DNS if needed.  If all your experience is in C#, VB, or the like, don't
bother applying.

--Michael