[Ansteorra] The first installment of Uncle Jovian's "Thought on A&S"

rapier1 at nts-online.net rapier1 at nts-online.net
Sat Jan 30 18:32:02 PST 2010

Master Jovian

I want to thank you for your counsel. I am not a laurel nor am I close,
But I have been a mentor and career teacher in real life and I have found
that blunt simple answers make the most impact on folks life. I have been
told a lot about what it takes to be a laurel, how to become a laurel,
ect. I have to say that your counsel is some of the best I have heard.

Achillies von Hutten
Adlersrhue, Ansteorra