[Ansteorra] From the NMS Deputy

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:12:20 PDT 2010

Hail Lords and Ladies of the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

I am in need of some help.  The folowing is a list of the events I am
missing information / submissions.  (I have yet to receive a check, a
report or both.)  If you have sent the submission please let me know
so I can clear up these statuses in my checklists.

2009 EVENTS
  Group			Event 			Event Date

  Raven's Fort		A Day in ...		3-Apr-09
	NO NMS $ RECORDED.  Report recorded 5-May-09

  Blacklake             Machiavelli's Revenge 	8-May-09
	Nothing ever received

  Namron                Beltaine                8-May-09
	NMS check received 2-Mar-10.  NEED Report

  Gate's Edge		Fall Event		9-Oct-09
	Nothing ever received

  Multi-Group           Guardian of the Gauntlet
		        and Yule Revel   	11-Dec-09
	Nothing ever received

2010 EVENTS
  1ST QUARTER 2010 EVENTS
  Group           	Event  			Event Date

  Raven's Fort    	Crown Tournement     	9-Jan-10
	Profit Split Wrong (69.50 short)

  2ND QUARTER 2010 EVENTS
  Group           	Event  			Event Date

NO REPORT (HAVE CHECK)
  Bryn Gwlad		Lysts at Castleton	10-Apr-10
			and Royal Lancer
  Bordermarch		Baronial Championships	23-Apr-10

NO REPORT OR CHECK(S) - LATE
  Weisenfeuer		Investiture		10-Apr-10
  Stargate/Loch Soilleir Baronials/Investiture	17-Apr-10
  Bonwicke		Baronial Championships	24-Apr-10
  Glaslyn		Defender of the Flame	24-Apr-10
  Namron		Games and Inventiture	1-May-10
  Loch Soilleir/Stargate SCA/May Day 		1-May-10
  Steppes		Warlord			30-May-10

NO REPORT OR CHECK(S) - NOT LATE (as of 01-Jul-10)
  Aldersrule		Lady of the Lake	19-Jun-10
  Stargate		King's College		26-Jun-10

Thank you all for your time,
--
ld Charles Ó Floinn
Per fess azure and vert, a wolf argent in chief three bezants.

Charles Flynn
150 Oehler St.
Kilgore, TX 75662
Please no 'Signature Required' mail