[Ansteorra] Lookin for some hot tart from Brad Leah...

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 19:13:59 PDT 2010

At 01:34 PM 7/3/2010, you wrote:

>Feh.  I haven't been in the employ of that beggar knight, Dieterich, in over
>a year.
>
>And I'll have you all know that I am a LORD now- acknowledged by no less
>than good King Miguel I and His Queen Conal I.  And everyone knows that
>Miguel was known as Miguel the WISE!

The important word there being "was." After HRM Miguel did that, he
was known as "Miguel the Puzzled" because whenever he was reminded of
that particular court, he always got a slightly puzzled look on his face.

What *did* you put in that drink he was handed just before you were
called into court?

         -Tivar Moondragon
( a *real* Don and a *real* Baron)