[Ansteorra] A good way to keep up with events?

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 20:03:00 PDT 2010

Replied privately.

HE Elizabeth
Kingdom Hospitaler

--- On Sat, 7/3/10, Giertrud Gyldenstierne <giertrud at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Giertrud Gyldenstierne <giertrud at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] A good way to keep up with events?
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>, gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 9:58 PM

I don't subscribe to the newsletters for a couple of reasons:

1)  Less important:  Didn't have the money right when I renewed.

2) More important:  I live right close to the cusp of two kingdoms.  This
actually means I am often closer to Ansteorran events than Gleann
Abhannite(?) ones.  Is a bit difficult, though I am on both kingdom lists.
Sometimes I need to know in which months I need to save up more money
though, and event announcements do not come soon enough.  I want to know
what I should do.

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

(g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?