[Ansteorra] Ride back from Roundtable

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:06:49 PDT 2010

    I am going to be spending the week between Crown and Roundtable in Fort
Worth.  Is there anyone who is going to Roundtable who could give me a ride
back to my car which will be parked in Edmund please?   I can help a little
with gas.  I would rather not drive my car all the way there if I don't have
to as it is not in the best of shape.  Saturday or Sunday are both good for
me.  Please contact me off list if you can help.

Thanks

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan