[Ansteorra] From the NMS Deputy

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 09:41:23 PDT 2010

I have not yet been able to reconstruct the report for the 2009 beltane.  I will work on that ASAP.

I have the check cut to you and the report for you for Beltane 2010, but I am having a problem getting the person who did the count down for the gate to sign it (though I have gotten ahold of her and I will be getting her to sign it at the POP meeting on 07/6/2010 and I will be putting it in the mail the following day.  OR, will you be at Crown Tourney?  I can give it to you then)

I am sorry that it is so late.  It is frustrating to me as well.

Adena
Barony of Namron