[Ansteorra] Lookin for some hot tart from Brad Leah...

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:49:13 PDT 2010

Well, really I just want some pictures of her in that German number she wore
at Coronation.  Don't know much about her other than that she was in a fussy
brownish and gold dress with a low neckline that was hot enough to make an
Italian pope blush.  I seem to recall she was a Laurel.

If you have any artful drawings of her in that dress I'd be much obliged.
Heck, I'll give you a cut of what I make on the deal.

Hanse Kleermaker
Tailor, Actor, and Black Don of the Shetland Isles