[Ansteorra] Lookin for some hot tart from Brad Leah...

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:40:24 PDT 2010

'Lord' Hanse,

It is a truly wonderous thing that you value your title of 'Lord' above the one of "Sir" for you show no knightly virtues & will have much growing to do as a human being if you EVER want to wear a white belt. In fact you do not even show Lordly virtues.

I would say more, but from what I have seen in your missives, you are neither worth the time nor are likely to comprehend my words, so I will not waste any more you.

Lady Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)