[Ansteorra] Rush lights

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Jul 8 21:36:10 PDT 2010

Hello everyone
I was wondering if any of you could provide me with rushes for a "rush light". In all my time in the SCA I have never seen anyone using or making a rush light. They were commonly used in most of our times so I would really like to see an example and I would like to be able to spot the plant and make my own.
I have created a holder to use while traveling.
Please help a "plant disadvanage" person.
Duchess Willow de Wisp