[Ansteorra] fwhy can't we have a live feed from Crown?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 22:22:19 PDT 2010

This is hilarious, Your Grace! I was driving to Houston this afternoon, and
I called an SCA friend of mine to see if there was any indication on the web
who had won Crown. He ended up checking my e-mail and found out that Duke
Ulstead had won his fifth Crown.....I mentioned how weird it was to be using
cell phones and e-mail lists to find news that probably would take weeks or
even months arriving in period.

For what it's worth, I would totally defer to Your Grace's authority, not
only as a duchess, but also as a Lion, a peer twice over, and the First
Queen of Ansteorra. If you think we should have live feeds from Crown, then
we should!

Peace be with you, Your Grace!
Detlef von Marburg