[Ansteorra] DumTek, my first iPhone/iTouch application!

Michael Graff explorer at flame.org
Sun Jul 11 22:12:39 PDT 2010

I've started on a middle eastern rhythm application, and the first
version made it to Apple's app store tonight!  It's called DumTek, and
it is ... well, basic.  It plays the accent notes in audio, and has very
little in the way of rhythms, but many of the common ones are there.

Feature suggestions welcome, let me know what you would like.  Oh, and
do rate it, even if you say it sucks!  :)

I do know I need new sound samples, which I intend to do next.  I just
need to find a place to hide the bird so he won't make noise, keep the
cats busy, and hope that a car doesn't drive by.  My mic is more
sensitive than my walls are soundproof.

For those of you with iDevices, either search the app store for "dumtek"
or click below if you have iTunes set up.

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dumtek/id380876823

--Griffin de Willingeham