[Ansteorra] Story from Crown Tourney

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 07:01:20 PDT 2010

"I've been reading the Emails regarding the heat and fight at Crown. I have
seen lively discussion similar to this over the past ten years go in the
wrong direction. Feeling get hurt, points come across or are perceived
wrong. It was a wonderful event from what I read. There were honorable
fighting to be had. So on that now who's ready for Round table lol"

I am in agreement. I wish I could have made
Crown for the tales sound magical. We all have
our thoughts as to why we do things the way we
do in this glorious Kingdom. The heat and the
cold are things we deal with. Now, onward to
Round Table.............and beyond.
And, if you can not make it to Round Table...
then come out to the Crockett Demo in Crockett
Texas.

In Service;
Tiarna Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar