[Ansteorra] Story from Crown Tourney

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 21:48:23 PDT 2010

Very well said and a wise choice you made. Moving the events earlier in the season may have advantages for the spectators but may not for the un-acclimated participant. I have seen more heat injuries in the spring here when the temperature heats up and we are not used to it. Spending last summer in the heat does not make you ready for it the next season. Dante