[Ansteorra] Do you like books? Are you coming to King's Round Table?

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:12:11 PDT 2010

Then I'd like to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the TCU library!

The Mary Couts Burnett library is directly across from the Sid Richardson
building (where Round Table is taking place.)  We admit visitors from the
general public with a photo ID, and we will be open this Saturday from
1pm-5pm.  If you have some down time in the afternoon, feel free to come by
and browse our collection of over 1 million books.  We've got something for
everyone here, whatever your areas of interest and study.

More at this link, including accessibility information, visitor borrowing
policies, and a catalog search:

http://www.library.tcu.edu/services/visitors.asp

In service to bibliophilia,

Catrin ferch Maelgwn
a.k.a. Summer Russell, TCU Library Circulation Dept.