[Ansteorra] Indoor Fighting

Lori C. countesskat at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 14:54:26 PDT 2010

This has to be the most fabulous lesson on the evolution of a conversation I've seen in a very long time... How we got from a single example of valor to the dangers of seasonal fighting, to indoor vs. outdoor tournaments, all the way to... good lord... how many definitions there are for the word "macho" to... even better... how easily offend people might be if we stop to talk to them under their pavilions... geez... I *love* mailing lists, don't you???

I'm thinking it could well be true that any conversation allowed to go on long enough will inevitably evolve into finding new and creative ways to take offense with each other.

Dad! Are we there yet? She's touching me! Make her stop touching me!

...sigh...

~ Kat M.