[Ansteorra] Beating Heatstroke

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:07:36 PDT 2010

At the risk of drawing myself into the arguments...

I have seen the evolution of the recent topic myself; and I ahve seen
several people talk about ways to deal with Texas heat and so on; however,
since this is Ansteorra, perhaps the governing body needs to add a
lecture/test to fighter authorizations dealing with the dangers of Texas
weather and (conversely) water intoxication. These lectures can be taken
right from the ones they give to new recruits in the armed forces and should
not be optional.

-Alessandro Zorzi