[Ansteorra] I have a question

jbrashear jbrashear at me.com
Tue Jul 13 20:30:13 PDT 2010

The joy and happiness and complete fulfillment of knowing that my friends will always be there for me.
OK no that really wasn't why. I was going to Ren fairs and loved to dress in period clothing. I saw a SCA Demo at the
Texas Renaissance Festival and was hooked. Lucky me I lived in Austin so I quickly found Bryn Gwlad and called it my home.

-VR William