[Ansteorra] I have a question

Keith Jefferson KEJefferson at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:10:05 PDT 2010

Well my wife literally drug me to 2 events. The first was all heavy fighters
in Austin the people were nice I was wearing funny clothing. The fighting to
me was nuts people hitting each other with big sticks. 2nd event was the
Tors event I remember that day back in 99. Me in funny clothing, again, and
a bunch of nuts hitting each other with sticks. Then Don Brendon and back
then Lord Valentine took the field with live steel (epees) and with chivalry
and honor fought I was hooked ever since. I've met a lot of people that I
not only call family, but they are family. That's why I'm here. The SCA has
its ups and downs but it's my family.

Lord Guyon