[Ansteorra] ISO guidance with medicinal herbalism

charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 22:38:08 PDT 2010

Hi :), I don't know if it would be of interest to you but I have worked as a volunteer for a retirement home and boy do they love to to talk. Things they could and tell you with joy is how " things use to be like gardening,herbs and how they were used dried and prepared. Items that rural people use for healing and other things. Mainly these people are a wealth of info and love taking. Have coffee with them on coffee/doughnut day and they will talk your ear off....then fall asleep. I love them great people.
Arabella(Eldern)
Love all,Trust a few,Do wrong to none.   Shakespeare