[Ansteorra] Story from Crown Tourney

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 00:33:30 PDT 2010

On Jul 11, 2010, at 10:48 PM, Chelsea Durham wrote:

>> Was there not a hall on site that was air conditioned that those who were
>> not fighting, or done fighting for the day could go to, so as to cool down?
>
> No actually. As I recall, that last day we didn't have use of the hall. I wasn't there, but that is what I remember happening from the stories I heard and read on the event website.
>
> -Lady Grainne

Then perhaps we should just rent the hall for that additional day.  If we are thinking about renting it to do the fighting inside, then renting it for the observers and other folks to be able to take a break from heat shouldn't be any more of a problem, money-wise.

Or arrange for the use of a smaller cabin or building rather than the large one for less money and use it just for cooling down in, rather than for activities.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com