[Ansteorra] Crowns, heat, and past monarchs

Joe Jj ccjjoe1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 13:10:54 PDT 2010

I may have this so excuse me if that be the case: what do the past monarchs
think of this problem fighting in the heat. Other kingdoms routinely  fight
indoors due to winter weather generally. Years ago there was an enterprising
knight that kept his helm cold between bouts --next to dry ice I think-- while
tucking packets of ice inside armor while waiting. He was big all over and heat
was generally problem for him but not this time. Its worth a try, cousins.

Corus