[Ansteorra] To dye or not to dye

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Jul 15 14:16:49 PDT 2010

I agree, it's better to dye the fabric.  That way you can have a
multi-color garment, and your left-overs will already be dyed the same
color for patching or for accessories.

One trick if you're going to dye the fabric is to either serge the edges
or sew the ends together to make a big loop.  It will keep the fabric
from fraying and make it easier to work with.

Donnchadh