[Ansteorra] I have a question

Tega Albert montega2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:51:25 PDT 2010

My father made me do it! Actually I introduced HIM to the SCA because he
loves the whole historical reenactment thing. As a kid we did the Civil War
bit but they were such rules lawyers people stopped having fun. When dad
divorced years ago he needed something to do so I told him about the SCA. He
joined but I didn't. He went to Gulf War and BEGGED me to go for three years
in a row. I finally went. Gulf War was my first event and of course I was
hooked. :)

Montega

Montega Blackdragon
Hospitaler of Northkeep