[Ansteorra] Virus/Phishing attack warning...

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Mon Jul 19 07:57:52 PDT 2010

An email address I use exclusively for the lists in Ansteorra has been harvested by
spam/phishing software and recently received a Paypal warning message. Do be careful out there.
The only way these things can get these types of addresses is usually by infecting a workstation
subscribed to a list and then harvesting all email contacts from Outlook.

That is, in my opinion, more than enough reason to not use Windows and remember what the Magic
"8" Ball said way back in the 60s, "Outlook not good".

Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg