[Ansteorra] Round Table Lost & Found

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:06:41 PDT 2010

Those reading glasses were found in the hall where the marshallate meetings and GOOFs meeting took place. I found them just before lunch and turned them in at Gate. (thought this might narrow down those who might be missing them.)

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich