[Ansteorra] Fighters workshop

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 09:04:31 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Lists,

I am working on getting Earl Duncan Ross to come out to Hellsgate the
weekend of the 25th and 26th of September. For those who do not know
him, Earl Duncan was King of Ansteorra 9 years ago and has since moved on
due to work.  He is willing to come out and work with any and all fighters
that are attending the workshop.  I would like to guage the interest level.

All fighters, experienced or not, are encouraged to attend!  Not only will
you learn from an amazing teacher, you'll learn some of the do's and don'ts
of his fighting style to incorporate it into your own.

The workshop will be held in Hellsgate at our normal practice site.  Please
refer to http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/index.html for directions to the park.

In Service to the Stronghold, Kingdom and Dream
Centurion Liam Gordon
Hellsgate Knights Marshal

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?