[Ansteorra] The perfect Safe SCA.

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:06:16 PDT 2010

> Gunthar ... if this happens I'm going to blame you. And then I'm going to HIT you very hard with my Aten Mouse Key.

Aten? Pah. I've been there and my kung-fu was stronger.

I suggest you go for the "Atlantia Multi-armor/hitpoint.htm" package.

Or at least the "Jarl Timo anti-physics" speed buff.

I've heard there is a black market "Inman MacMoore God-Mode" addon

but it is likely to get banned by the developers as overpowered.

> Pax,
> Ysfael

Gunthar