[Ansteorra] The perfect Safe SCA.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 12:31:01 PDT 2010

Hmm, able to go to Round Table without killing my dragon and not stranding
the 3 of us on the side of I-45...

Thank goodness for Centurions with Giant Magical Dragons!  Thank you Michael
of Gravesend.

Oh well, my new dragon has more space to pack stuff in.  Want to make a
sales man crazy?  Go to the dragon stores and order the following:
SUV
Used with low mileage
Automatic
3+ Liter Engine
V6 or better
Trailer hitch

Then climb in them measuring the size of the area to pack.  Fold down the
seats to see just how much wasted space there is.  Snicker to yourself when
they look puzzled when you state there isn't enough room for the box of
loaner armor and helmets.  Then the next thing you hear is "like knights in
shining armor armor?"  Every dragon store in Conroe now knows a little bit
about the SCA.

Runa The Dragon Killer