[Ansteorra] Request - Gothic Wars Gate Volunteers

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 18:52:49 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra,

Gothic Wars XIX is approaching and is shaping up to be a fun time.   If you would like to contribute to the fun of the event by helping at Gate, I'd like to help you do that. :)  (Other staff members are accepting volunteers also)

Please email me privately at safiye1 at hotmail.com to volunteer for a time slot to help at Gate.   If you would like to see the current schedule of volunteers, you may view it at http://trelac.ansteorra.org/Gothic/gateworkers.xls.

If you don't want to work Gate but you want to make my life easier... ACCEPS registration is now open!

For more information on Gothic please see our web site at http://trelac.ansteorra.org/Gothic/  and check often as it will be updated as information becomes available.

Hope to see you there.

HE Safiye

Gothic Gate Coordinator