[Ansteorra] The perfect Safe SCA.

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jul 22 19:47:54 PDT 2010

greetings

>>>Yay! Where do I sign up! I want one of those backpacks of holding!
>
>>Fiona the Needleworker
>

> That's my Pouch, and no, you can't have it. Go build your own. <G>
>
>         -Tivar Moondragon <

just be sure you never ... ever ..........drop your portable hole into your
bag of holding ; )

also if a fighter decides to follow the dark side , can he opt for the rhino
hide plate mail ??
and could said fighter , after becoming a full black knight, redeem himself
and  fight to become a noble knight once more ??

the biggist problem i see is some fighters already think we archers are
using +5 arrows of slaying out of our rapidfire + 3 crossbows of instant
death .
in the war scenarios , would all archers suddenly die after shooting their 5
war arrows, and have to start over from res point each time ??
; )~~

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur