[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] The perfect Safe SCA.

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 21:28:18 PDT 2010

I have seen more trouble caused by the inclusion of computers in this
historic recreational society than any thing else we have come up
with. (other than traveling in cars to get to events)

You know the world has been tipped on its flat edge when Pooky is the
proponent for Mastering Cariadocianism.

Oh My...

What if we were to unplug technology from our pre 1603 lives and
communicate with each other at meetings?

Gasp...

Pookeriadoc

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky