[Ansteorra] lost branches

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 01:52:52 PDT 2010

   Just saw this; I was a founding member of the Tandure group, and know the rathjer odd story behind it's name, and was part of Gnomon Vale before and as it turned the bname, as well as group status, to Rundel, plus I still work with a founding member of the group.

   I'll write up some stuff and do some sharing with both projects, if y'all find it worth using. may take me a week or 10 days to get stuff around, though.

Val