[Ansteorra] [tri-temp] Reply from Mistress Chai about the new Pennsic A&S youth policy

Scott scat at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 13:14:33 PDT 2010

My question is, if "This rule has been in effect since early May" as
Mistress Chai states-and I certainly do not doubt her-

why are we finding out in July and not May?  I understand that there were
reasons that the Mayor and the staff of Pennsic 39

made such a decision and that they chose not to divulge the reason on an
open forum-quite possibly a wise decision.

I do not understand the reason why a decision finalized in May is not
divulged until July.  I began teaching A&S classes decades

ago and I have only needed to restrict to 18 and over my classes on making
liqueurs.   I also taught across the board in HS and

a number of fields in college-a simple grasp of classroom management solved
most problems.

Colm Dubh

  _____