[Ansteorra] Thanks from the outgoing Zodiacus

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 12:35:09 PDT 2010

As one who has struggled for years to get various things fixed in the kindom OP for my constituents here in Northkeep, and as one who in the last three years has seen every one of those things I could still document fixed with no struggle at all, thank YOU, Your Excellency. You have served this kingdom well, in my not-all-that-humble opinion.

Kevin