[Ansteorra] Rush lights

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 14:46:16 PDT 2010

I have seen candles lately made with soy wax and wooden wicks. The wicks are made of very thin slivers of wood about a millimeter or less thick and 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide. I don't know what kind of wood they use, but I think the company is called...oddly enough...Woodwicks or something like that. I can imagine that you could use tallow or beeswax, as well.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich