[Ansteorra] Law speaker

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Jul 11 15:45:54 PDT 2010

To the People of Ansteorra
His Grace Duke Jonathan is one of the greatest expert on the Corpora I have ever known. When they had the inquiry against us the only reason we weren't tossed out of the SCA is because we had never broken an SCA law.
Kings and Queens from all over have called him and asked for advice for getting out of trouble. He has walked many people through the process of dealing with problems in the SCA.
If you or your group has a problem with the SCA please call of write us and we will tell you what the proper process is. It is very important that you follow the correct line of communication but it is just as important that everyone else follow the correct process also.
Do that think that you have no options, there are always options. You may not be able to win but you can protest.
It has been an ancient right of the Ansteorran people to call on the members of the Royal Family to act as their spokesperson and it is the duty of all peers and nobles to protect the rights of the people. We are here for you
The vision of the Ansteorran Crown was based on the feudal system that gave traditional rights to all vassals and nobles. This system was in placed and existence for hundred  of years going back to ancient peoples. The absolute ruler came into existence in the 15Th century and lasted about 300 years. When we create the system for Ansteorra we decided to use a system that had proved itself not one that failed. There are rules that protect you. You just need to know about them.
If you need help contact us.
Duchess Willow de Wisp
Duke Jonathan de Laufyson