[Ansteorra] Story from Crown Tourney

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 14:36:11 PDT 2010

Again, this weekend was only 90 degrees. There are only a handful of events per year ( if that) that are 70 degrees with partly cloudy sky's,  a constant but gentle breeze, and a wonderfully shaded site. I have even suggested that the A&S events be held outdoors under pavilions (and yes the ones I was showing at). I was told that I, unlike the Mythbusters, would never get that lead balloon to fly, so I acquiesced. I would humbly ask the same of those who care to watch my most cherished pastime to do the same. All of that being said, I am certain I could organize a demonstration of period sword techniques in any number of venues.

Gramercy,

Sir Lochlan Dunn