[Ansteorra] Story from Crown - should be about the story

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 22:39:52 PDT 2010

Well said. Hear, hear.

In a message dated 7/12/2010 11:18:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
doug.copley at gmail.com writes:

I humbly  like to suggest that a new discussion thread about "indoor
fighting" be  started and maybe even a new thread about "how hot is too
hot?" or any  number of threads could be started.

This thread was a story about a  noble concept and attitude that even
though it cost him the final match  that would have made him King, the
warrior said "No."

He would not  change the rules or accept a change in the rules. He
entered the Tourney  and knew what he was doing and would not change it
in the end just to help  himself.

He was proud that the Tourney had been held outside in the  heat and
humidity and that he had made it to the finals.

Though the  warrior did not win and become King, he did maintain his
honor, dignity,  chivalry, and pride. And for that I salute  him!

YIS,

Vincenti
In order to make changes and  manage your account please go  to: