[Ansteorra] Reply To Sir Robin

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 04:33:06 PDT 2010

> Sir Robin, it is very hard to read tone in the written word, and I hope
> that I am misreading your tone. If so, will you please explain the tone in
> which you wrote that letter?

ok, my turn to de-lurk here . . . because I have traveled a lot and have
played a long-ish time (and I don't mean this as a brag, I'm just trying to
give background), I happen to know most of the posters to this thread.  As a
result - when I read their words I can hear their voices in my head giving
me the tone and meaning of their words.

However - I don't *think* I know Rose at all so, unfortunately, hers are the
only postings that come across badly to me - simply because I have no
"voice" to tie to her words.  I certainly look forward to meeting her so
that I can put her words in proper context when reading them on the list.

regards,
Simone Valery la Rousse
Stargate