[Ansteorra] Happy Medium Option-Was Story from Crown Tourney

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 05:51:39 PDT 2010

In door arena isues (and indoor site isues)
Both tend (note variable word here) to be pretty high dollar.
Arena sites-lots of residual hay in the air, allergies/respiratory issues on the best of days are a concern for many of our folks. This would make for a marked increase in those issues. Lighting can become an issue in arenas (just because they have lights dont mean power is included in rental in some areas thats a seperate line item), and just because its daytime does not mean that there is enough light inder the big top.
Just some observations to plan for or consider.
Robert
(down periscope)