[Ansteorra] DumTek, my first iPhone/iTouch application!

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 11:14:26 PDT 2010

This app is a brand new one that my lord has written for the iPhone only at the
moment.  Unfortunately, mundane work always seems to get in the way, and he has
limited time to spend on making changes/updates/etc... if he transfers to other
platforms, it will most likely take quite a bit of time.  He has stated that his
first priority is to make the app the best he can for the iPhone.

*hoping Griffin doesn't mind her speaking for him*
Droen O'Rourke